Are you ready for some football!

I know all of you have been working out hard this winter to be in even better shape for this fall, but now it is time to focus on some skill development. The University of Utah is running a coaches clinic on April 18th in conjunction with the Red/White game. I went to this last year and thought it was very good for just a morning clinic. The focus is for coaches but there were a lot of boys there last year as well. It is a chance to learn from the U players and coaches about technique. It begins at 9:00 am with doughnuts and finishes around 11:00-11:30 with lunch. (Last year it was foot long Subways). It is $20 if paid before 4/16 or $25 thereafter. I would encourage all the boys to come and then hang around for the Alumni game at 12:00 and the Red/White game at 1:00. Unfortunately, if you want to pay in advance you have to send a check by mail. I'll e-mail everyone the registration form.

As you anticipate the upcoming season I've post a couple of videos below to help motivate you off the couch. Just remember we want to start were we left off last year, no going back to square one and that "there is no off-season."

Thanks!

Brad






No comments: