Welcome parents and team members of the East Red Bantam Football Team. While this site is still under construction you should be able to find information about schedules and general team announcements. As I learn how to use the site, I hope to add other content.
Thanks!
Brad
5 comments:
hey brad nice website i like it u should get a cool back ground like of all the NFL teams or some thing.
brad,
gavin's group here. Wanted to know if you would like pictures from the game today. Great job TEAM, by the way. I have some great shots and would love to pass them on for everyone. Let me know how best to send them on for you to use.
email: raggettyanne@comcast.net
stacie (the mom)
where is the game at this saturday?
Go NUMBER 23!!!
BEAT BINGHAM and I mean BEAT them good. The movie "EXPRESS" is a good football movie; however, I LOVE FOOTBALL.
brad u have to give us pizza again and drinks and ice cream u told us u would
Post a Comment